Uses of Collar Bolts
Collars bolts are used for removable bundle heat exchangers to holding the bundle in place if only the channel must be removed. Approximately 25% with a minimum of four of the flange studs shall be collar bolts in order to keep the bundle in place. All collar bolts shall have a square extension beyond the threads for use of a wrench to prevent turning of the bolt when the nuts are tightened or removed.
Grades of Collar Bolts
- Stainless Steel – Grade: ASTM 182 , ASTM 193, ASTM 194, B8 (304), B8C (SS347), B8M (SS316), B8T (SS321), A2, A4, 304 / 304L / 304H, 310, 310S, 316 / 316L / 316H / 316 Ti, 317 / 317L, 321 / 321H, A193 B8T 347 / 347 H, 431, 410
- Carbon Steel – Grade: ASTM 193, ASTM 194, B6, B7/ B7M, B16, 2, 2HM, 2H, Gr6, B7, B7M
- Alloy Steel – Grade: ASTM 320 L7, L7A, L7B, L7C, L70, L71, L72, L73
- Brass – Grade: C270000
- Naval Brass – Grade: C46200, C46400
- Copper – Grade: 110
- Duplex & Super Duplex – Grade: S31803, S32205
- Aluminum – Grade: C61300, C61400, C63000, C64200
- Hastelloy – Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
- Incoloy – Grade: Incoloy 800, Inconel 800H, 800HT
- Inconel – Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
- Monel – Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
- High Tensile Bolt – Grade: 9.8, 12.9, 10.9, 19.9.3
- CUPRO-Nickel – Grade: 710, 715
- Nickel Alloy – Grade: UNS 2200 (Nickel 200) / UNS 2201 (Nickel 201), UNS 4400 (Monel 400), UNS 8825 (Inconel 825), UNS 6600 (Inconel 600) / UNS 6601 (Inconel 601), UNS 6625 (Inconel 625),UNS 10276 (Hastelloy C 276), UNS 8020 (Alloy 20 / 20 CB 3)
Application of Collar Bolts
- Paper and Ports
- Chemical and Sugar
- Oil & Gas and Defense
- Breweries and Railway
- Oil Mills Petrochemical
- Shipbuilding and Offshore
- Construction and Fertilizers
- Power Plant and Steel Plant
- Mining Refineries and Nuclear Power
- Cement Engineering Co. and Government Org.
Testing of Collar Bolts
- Macro test
- Micro test
- Chemical test
- Flaring test
- It is like PMI test
- IGC test and hardness test
- Mechanical test and flattening test
Documents We Provide with Collar Bolts
|Documents like QAP
|NABL approved lab test report
|Raw material test report
||Material Traceability report
|Commercial invoice to buyers
||The TC like MTC as per EN 10204/3.1B
||Third-party test report
FAQ’s regarding Collar Bolts
- Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
We are a manufacturer of Collar Bolts in India.
- What are you main products?
We manufacture all kinds of elbow, tees, caps, flanges and steel pipes etc. with different materials.
- Do you provide free samples?
Yes, we would provide sample on your request.
- Why should I choose Asiamet as our source for Collar Bolts?
We offer best quality product at most competitive price in the industry. You are promised to obtain the best quality, price and service.
- How to ensure the quality?
Mill Test Certificate is provided for all material. If needed, we can also allow third party inspection or buyer’s inspection
- How long is your delivery time for Collar Bolts?
Generally it is 5-10 days if the good are in stock. Or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is According to quality
We Export Collar Bolts Across the Globe!
- MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ira, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus
- AFRICA: Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic Of Congo, Gabon
- NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad And Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark
- EUROPE:Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia Finland, Ireland Croatia, Slovenia, Malta
- ASIA: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia
- SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay
We Sell Collar Bolts Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi