What is a Super Duplex Stainless Steel Pipe?
Super duplex tube is a used in oil and gas applications. Super duplex tube alloys are characterized by a high chromium and molybdenum content. This gives it a high tensile strength which allows it to have better resistance to corrosion cracking and erosion as well as having a high thermal conductivity and a low thermal expansion than conventional authenticate stainless steels. The high chromium and molybdenum content also gives super duplex steel a high resistance to acids that could cause pitting and crevice corrosion.
The unique properties of super duplex tube mean that it is in high demand for a wide range of scenarios such as pipes in the oil and gas industry, structural and mechanical components utility and industrial systems, high strength wiring solutions, cargo vessels and heat exchangers. It is well suited for use in many offshore and onshore applications.
Production, Supply, Stock Range Of Stainless Steel Super Duplex Pipes And Stainless Steel Super Duplex Tubes
- Outside Diameter: 6.00 mm OD up to 250 mm OD, Sizes up to 12” NB available Ex-stock, OD Size Steel Tubes available Ex-stock
- Thickness Range: 0.3mm – 50 mm, SCH 5, SCH10, SCH 40, SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 160, SCH XXS, SCH XS
- Type: Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated / CDW
- Form: Round Pipes/Tubes, Square Pipes/Tubes, Rectangular Pipe/Tubes, Coiled Tubes, “U” Shape, Pan Cake Coils, Hydraulic Tubes
- Length: Single Random, Double Random & Required Length End: Plain End, Beveled End, Traded
- End Protection: Plastic Caps | Outside Finish: 2B, No.4, No.1, No.8 Mirror Finish for Stainless Steel Pipes, Finish as per customer Requirements
- Delivery Condition: Annealed and Pickled, Polished, Bright Annealed, Cold Drawn
- Packing: Packed in Wooden Boxes, Plastic Bags, Steel Strips Bundled or as per Customers Requests
- Specials: Sizes and Specifications other than above can be manufactured on request
Features of Super Duplex Stainless Steel Pipe
- High energy absorption
- Dimensional accuracy
- High strength and Durable
- Good work ability and weld ability
- Good sulfide stress corrosion resistance
- High resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion resistance
- High resistance to stress corrosion cracking, corrosion fatigue and erosion
- Low thermal expansion and higher heat conductivity than authenticate steels
Application of Super Duplex Stainless Steel Pipe
- Pulp and paper
- Heat Exchangers
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Automotive industries
- Aerospace and Medical
- Oil coolers and Pre-heater
- Condenser and LNG
- Offshore construction
- Electrical Submersible Pump
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic system
- Food and pharmaceutical processing
- Desalination and wastewater projects
Why Choose Asiamet For Stainless Steel Super Duplex 2507, UNS S32750, UNS S32760, WNR 1.4501 / 1.4410 Tubes?
- Short Delivery Times – We are the quickest when it comes to servicing our customers with high quality stainless steel Super Duplex pipes and tubes.
- Custom Sizes: We can process stainless steel Super Duplex pipes and tubes to produce and supply either standard or non-standard stainless steel pipes.
- Best Prices: Our prices for stainless steel Super Duplex pipes are competitive.
- Quality Products: We make sure that our quality of SS Super Duplex pipes and tubes are compromised at any cost.
- Complete Certification: Our products are supplied with complete certification – Mill TC, Test Reports from NABL approved Labs, Hydro Testing.
- Pipe Fittings and Flanges: We are a manufacturer of Super Duplex forged pipe fittings, Super Duplex butt weld pipe fittings, Super Duplex compression ferrule fittings and Super Duplex flanges, offering our customers the convenience to purchase all their requirements from one vendor.
- Complete Documentation: For our overseas customers in the Middle East, GCC region, South America and the African region we offer our SS Super Duplex grade materials with all documents including Invoice, Packing List, Mill Test Certificates, Certificate of Origin and Bill of Lading.
We Sell Stainless Steel Super Duplex 2507, UNS S32750, UNS S32760 Across All Major Cities and Industrial Centers in India
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bhilai, Kochi, Bhavnagar, Siliguri, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Ranchi, Kolkata, Pune, Jaipur, Surat, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Patna, Nagpur, Agra, Indore, Kanpur, Varanasi