Quality Stainless Steel A249 Pipe and Tube at Best Prices!
- Stainless Steel ASTM A249 Condensor & Heat Exchanger Tubes are Produced in OD: 1/8 in (3.2mm) to 5 in (127mm) WT: 0.015 to 0.320 in (0.4 to 8.1mm).
- Application of ASTM A249 Stainless Steel Tubes: Boiler, Superheater, Heat Exhchanger, Condensors, High Temperature Service and High Temperature Applications
- Production Process: The tubes are made from flat-rolled steel strips by an automatic welding process with no addition of filler metal. Subsequent to welding and prior to final heat treatment, the tubes are cold worked on weld and base metal or in weld metal.
- Test & Inspection of ASTM A249 Stainless Steel Tubes: Tension test, Flattening test, Flange test, Reverse-Bend test, Hardness test, Hydrostatic or Nondestructive Electric Test, Grain size
- Stainless Steel A249 Pipes Available on Sale with us, at Most Reasonable Prices in India.
Are you looking for a genuine and professional manufacturer and supplier of A249 stainless steel pipe/tube in India? Call us now at +919930002070! or Email Us on email@example.com
Why Choose Asiamet as your Supplier for A249 Condensor or Heat Exchanger Tubes?
- Competitive or Lowest Prices for A249 Stainless Steel Tubes – At Asiamet, we are committed to provide our customers with lowest possible prices for A249 heat exchanger pipes or condesnsor tubes. With higher volumes, we can also offer quantity discounts.
- Certification & Testing for A249 Stainless Steel 304/316 Tubes – All our products are supplied with Test Certificates, as per EN 10204 3.1 and/or NABL approved Lab Testing Reports
- Short Lead Times for A249 Stainless Steel Welded Tubes – Since we are a leading stockholder, manufacturer of stainless steel heat exchanger tubes, we can offer delivery of cut to length stainless steel pipes in 1 or 2 days. For production quantities, we can supply stainless steel pipes with shortest possible lead times.
- In House A249 Stainless Steel Pipes/Tubes Processing Facilities – We have in house A249 stainless steel pipe/tube processing facilities enabling us to deliver the product in various forms other than standard sizes.